- FIDE Brochure & Registration Form
- FIDE Core Programme
- » Accomplishments
- » Testimonials
- FIDE Elective Programme
- » Board Committee Programmes
- -The Nomination / Remuneration Committees
- -Audit Committee
- -Risk Management Committee - Banks
- -Risk Management Committee - Insurance
- » Technical Programmes
- -Corporate Finance for Directors
- -ICAAP (Bank)
- -ICAAP (Insurance)
- -Risk Management for Directors of Takaful Operators
- -Board IT Governance & Risk Management
- -Corporate Governance for Development Financial Institutions
- -Understanding Liquidity Risk Management in Banking
- » Advanced Programmes
- -The Role of the Board in Behavioural Issues – Aligning business and human capital strategies
- -The Role of the Board in Behavioural Issues – Board, Committee, Director and CEO Assessments
- -The Role of the Board in Behavioural Issues – Tools and Techniques for Nominating and Remuneration Committees
- -Governance in Groups
- -Mergers & Acquisitions for FIs
- -Current Issues in Corporate Governance
- -Advanced Risk Governance and Risk Management
- -Sweating the Right Stuff - Risk for Profitable Growth
- -Understanding the Evolving Cybersecurity Landscape
- » Foundation Programmes
- -Banking Fundamentals
- -Governance & Ethics
- -Insurance Fundamentals
- -Director`s Legal Tool Kit
- » Soft Skill Programmes / Others
FIDE Elective Programme
FIDE supplements the two Core Modules with the following Elective Programmes.
BOARD COMMITTEE PROGRAMMES
These programmes are designed to give directors on board committees the know-how and tools to tackle the issues they may encounter when serving on committees.
These programmes are designed to provide the Boards with the required technical knowledge and skills to operate effectively in the banking and insurance industry.
These are advanced-level programmes that build on knowledge already gained through the core programme, addressing corporate governance issues at a deeper level.
These are introductory corporate governance programmes designed for new directors especially those not from the financial industry.
SOFT SKILL PROGRAMMES / OTHERS
These programmes are designed to strengthen directors' soft-skills and enable them to carry out their responsibilities more effectively.